Monday, January 16

{Marvelous} Monday....No. 12 & A Baby Shower!!

 Before we start our {Marvelous} Monday, thought I would share with you the lovely Saturday we had.

We had a  Baby Shower!!
The lovely ladies of our church gave a "Gift Card Shower" for "little lady".  Since we have tons of clothes...and I mean TONS... from Miss B and all the BIG stuff (including furniture, car seat, stroller, etc) the main things in need are just the everyday items like bottles, pacifies, formula, diapers, wipes...you get what I'm talking about :)

My Sister-in-Love hosted it and what a lovely job she did!!!!

Here is the happy family :)  We are looking so forward to meeting this little one...another precious baby girl!


{Big Sister at her table!  She is sooooooo excited}



{The ladies were so kind to think of Big Sister...Miss B got some gifts as well.  Here she is sporting her new Tutu and glasses... How Stylish..don't you think?!}

{...and her sign language gloves :)}


Here is the sweet sister who made it all happen!  My favorite part of the whole shower: The Red Velvet cake balls dipped in white chocolate!!!  OH yeah!!!!!  Awesome, Tish!  Thank you for all the hard work...YOU are amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ladies, you always inspire me!  Here are my favorites from this past week!


{The Turquoise Piano}


{A Place to Call Home}


{Freckle Face Girl}


{Two Twenty One}


{Harrison Home Blog}


{Imperfectly Polished}

If you were featured today on {Marvelous Monday}, please feel free to button up!  
(Buttons are available on the right hand side of the blog!)


Happy Monday, Lovelies!  Now I'm off to get ready for a baby appointment!!!  

2 weeks and 5 days to go!!!!
{of course, she is MORE than welcome to come earlier}

{HUGS},
Steph

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the shower pictures! Wish we could have been there! :) Hopefully I'll have something special for you in the mail soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just look ADORABLE!!!!! What a blessing to be showered with so MUCH LOVE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my diy lucite tray! You're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Laundry room makeover - :)

    xo-Chris (aka: Freckle Face Girl)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new little one. So glad you all are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my stripe hallway makeover at Harrison Home! I am sorry I didn't find your site sooner! LOVE IT! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are {loved}.